Hyper-V VPS Quick Start Guide
Thank you for signing up with a Hyper-V VPS provided by Applied Innovations!
To assist you in the initial configuration and general server information, Applied Innovations and Microsoft have put together a quick start guidecontaining video tutorials. These main videos will walk you through configuring RDP, setting up DNS, installing applications using WebPI, and more. If you’d like to view advanced tutorials or additional information please visit: Hyper-V VPS Video Tutorials & Article Index
Steps to Get Started:
1. Configuring Remote Desktop in Order to Acccess Your Virtual Private Server
2. How to Mount an ".iso" Disk Image
3. Turn on ASP.NET and PHP Functionality on Your Web Server (NOTE: Web Platform Installer is already installed on the VPS so you do not need to download it).
4. Configure Websites for Your Customers
6. Application Installers (NOTE: Web Platform Installer is already installed on the VPS so you do not need to download it).
7. Getting Started with Expression Web
8. Upload Site Files From Expression Web Into Your Website
10. Move Websites From a Test Environment to a Production Server
11. Apache to IIS 7 0 Migration Guide.doc
12. How to Manage DNS through your Domain Registrar
13. How to manually Create a Site & Application Pool Identity in IIS7
To view additional video tutorials relevant to your Applied Innovations Hyper-V VPS please visit: Hyper-V VPS Video Tutorials & Article Index
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a32/hyper-v-vps-quick-start-guide.aspx.