This video demonstrates how to update your nameservers at Register.com
Who is this video for?: If you have a domain name registered through Register.com (the domain provider), and want to update nameservers, this video will show you how to.
- Visit www.register.com
- Click "Log In" at the upper right-hand corner of your screen to sign-in to your account.
- Enter your username and password and click "Secure Login" underneath.
- Hover your mouse over the "Domains" click "Manage."
- Click "Manage" next to the domain you want to update.
- Scroll under the "Domain Name System Servers (DNS Servers" your new nameservers.
- Click "Continue" to confirm and save the changes.
- Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
Updating DNS Nameserver series
17. How to update your nameservers at Register.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through Register.com, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to update our domain name’s Nameserver settings
Click "Log In" to sign in to your account.
Enter your User Name and Password to login.
In your Account Dashboard, hover over the Domains icon…
… then click "Manage".
Click the "Manage" link next to the domain you want to update.
Then in the Domain Name System Servers section, enter your new nameservers.
Click "Continue" to confirm the change.
That’s it! The domain name’s nameservers have been updated.
Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update your domain name’s nameserver settings at Register.com.
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a232/update-your-dns-at-register_com.aspx.