This video demonstrates how to update your nameservers at iWantMyName.com
Who is this video for?: If you have a domain name registered through iWantMyName.com (the domain provider), and want to update nameservers, this video will show you how to.
- Visit www.iWantMyName.com
- Click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and click the green "Sign In" button underneath.
- Click the domains link to locate your domain name.
- You’ll see "Hi [Your Name], You have registered X domains." Click on the number of domains you have registered to take you to the settings page.
- Click on the domain name you want to manage.
- Enter your new click "Update nameservers."
- Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
Updating DNS Nameserver series
11. How to update your nameservers at iwantmyname.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through iwantmyname.com, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to update our domain name’s Nameserver settings
Click the "Sign in" link in the upper right corner of the home page.
Login with your email address and password.
Click the domains link to locate your domain name.
Then select the domain name you want to manage.
Click the "Update Nameservers" link.
Then enter your new nameservers, and click "Update Nameservers".
That’s it! The domain name’s nameservers have been updated.
Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update your domain name’s nameserver settings at iwantmyname.com.
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a1256/update-your-dns-at-iwantmyname_com.aspx.