This video demonstrates how to update your nameservers at NameCheap.com
Who is this video for?: If you have a domain name registered through NameCheap.com (the domain provider), and want to update nameservers, this video will show you how to.
- Visit www.namecheap.com
- Click "Sign In" in the upper left-hand corner of your screen to sign in to your account.
- Enter your username and click "Log In" underneath.
- Once signed the domain you want to click "Manage" to the right.
- Scroll down to the Nameservers click the drop-down click "Custom."
- Enter your new click the green checkmark button to save.
- Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
Updating DNS Nameserver series
13. How to update your nameservers at NameCheap
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through NameCheap, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to update our domain name’s Nameserver settings
Click the "Sign In" link here and sign in to your account.
Once signed in, locate the domain you want to update, then click "Manage".
Scroll down to the Nameservers section, and select the "Custom" option.
Enter your new nameservers, then click the checkmark to save them.
That’s it! The domain name’s nameservers have been updated.
Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update your domain name’s nameserver settings at NameCheap.
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a222/update-your-dns-at-namecheap_com.aspx.