This video demonstrates how to update your nameservers at Name.com
Who is this video for?: If you have a domain name registered through Name.com (the domain provider), and want to update nameservers, this video will show you how to.
- Visit www.name.com
- Click the green "Log In" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Enter your username and click the blue "Log In" button underneath.
- Click on the domain name you wish to manage.
- Under the "Domain Details" "Edit " next to the subheading.
- Enter your new nameservers by clicking on the "Edit" button to the right of each one you want to update.
- Then click "Update" on the click "Apply Changes" for each one.
- Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
Updating DNS Nameserver series
12. How to update your nameservers at Name.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through Name.com, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to update our domain name’s Nameserver settings
Click "Log in" in the upper right of this home page, and login to your account.
Select the domain name you want to manage.
Then click "Edit Nameservers".
Enter your new nameservers here, as follows.
That’s it! The domain name’s nameservers have been updated.
Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update your domain name’s nameserver settings at Name.com.
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a1257/update-your-dns-at-name_com.aspx.