This video demonstrates how to update your nameservers at iPage.com
Who is this video for?: If you have a domain name registered through iPage.com (the domain provider), and want to update nameservers, this video will show you how to.
1. Visit www.iPage.com
2. Click the "" link in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to log-in to your account.
3. Enter your username and click the yellow "Log In" button underneath.
4. Click the "Edit Domains" shortcut on the right.
5. Under the Domain on the domain name you wish to manage.
6. Then click "Nameservers."
7. Click "Use different name servers," enter your new click "Save."
8. Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
Updating DNS Nameserver series
10. How to update your nameservers at iPage
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through iPage, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to update our domain name’s Nameserver settings
Click the "Log In" link in the upper right of this home page, to login to your account.
Log in with your username and password.
Click the "Edit Domains" shortcut on the right side.
Select the domain name you wish to manage.
Then click "Nameservers".
Click to use different nameservers, enter your new nameservers, then click "Save".
That’s it! The domain name’s nameservers have been updated.
Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update your domain name’s nameserver settings at iPage.
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a1255/update-your-dns-at-ipage_com.aspx.