This video demonstrates how to update your nameservers at Hover.
Who is this video for?: If you have a domain name registered through Hover.com (the domain provider), and want to update nameservers, this video will show you how to.
1. Click the green "Sign In" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Enter your username and password on the click "Sign In."
3. Locate the nameservers your domain name currently points click the "Edit" button on the right.
4. Enter your new click "Save."
5. Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
Updating DNS Nameserver series
9. How to update your nameservers at Hover.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through Hover.com, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to update our domain name’s Nameserver settings
Click "Sign In" in the upper right of this home page.
Enter your username and password, then click Sign In.
Locate the Nameservers your domain name points to… and click the "Edit" button.
Enter your new nameservers, then click "Save".
That’s it! The domain name’s nameservers have been updated.
Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update your domain name’s nameserver settings at Hover.com.
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a1254/update-your-dns-at-hover_com.aspx.