This video demonstrates how to update your nameservers at Enom.com
Who is this video for?: If you have a domain name registered through Enom.com (the domain provider), and want to update nameservers, this video will show you how to.
1. Visit www.enom.com
2. Click "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of your click the yellow "Sign In" button to sign in to your account.
3. Enter your username and click "Login."
4. Scroll down and click "Registered" under the Domains heading to locate the domain name you want to update.
5. On the right-hand side of your for the drop-down menu for "Manage Domains," and click on "General Settings."
6. Then select "DNS Server Settings" from the drop-down menu.
7. Enter your new click "Save."
8. Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
Updating DNS Nameserver series
6. How to update your nameservers at enom.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through enom.com, and starts from the enom.com home page
Now let’s learn how to update our domain name’s Nameserver settings
Click "My Account" and sign in to your account.
Enter your username and password to login.
Click "Registered" under "Domains" to locate the domain name you want to update.
Locate the "Manage Domain" section for your domain…
Then select "DNS Server Settings" from the drop down.
Enter your new nameservers, then click "Save"
That’s it! The domain name’s nameservers have been updated.
Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update your domain name’s nameserver settings at enom.com
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a226/update-your-dns-at-enom_com.aspx.