- Visit www.dreamhost.com
- Click the "Login" button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Log-in with your e-mail address and password., then click "Sign In."
- Click the "Domains" link to the left of your Dashboard.
- Then click "Manage Domains."
- Click the "DNS" link under the domain name you wish to manage.
- Enter your new nameservers (you may have to scroll down a bit to see where to do this).
- Then click "Set these nameservers."
- Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated.
Updating DNS Nameserver series
4. How to update your nameservers at DreamHost
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through DreamHost, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to update our domain name’s Nameserver settings
Click the "Login" button the upper right corner of the home page.
Login with your email address and password.
Click the "Domains" link on the left of your dashboard.
Then click "Manage Domains".
Click the "DNS" link under the domain name you wish to manage.
Enter your new nameservers here…
… then click "Set these nameservers"
That’s it! The domain name’s nameservers have been updated.
Please note that it could take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update your domain name’s nameserver settings at DreamHost.
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a1252/update-your-dns-at-dreamhost_com.aspx.