YES, and Applied innovations is proud to support it! ASPdotnetstorefront (ASPDNSF) now supports DNN natively with the AspDotNetStorefront ML/DNN version.
We recommend at least a VS-1 shared hosting plan depending on how much traffic you expect to have.
Here’s what some industry leaders are saying:
"We recognize the wide adoption and viability of the award winning DNN platform used by over 450,000 asp.net developers. The DNN platform can be used to rapidly and efficiently create web sites for clients and it offers thousands of commercially available skins and add-ons, and we saw an opportunity to bring our market-leading e-commerce platform to that developer community," said Robert Anderson, President of AspDotNetStorefront. "Our AspDotNetStorefront ML for DNN product is a continued expansion of our core e-commerce platform to reach into this new market by bringing our proven professional feature rich e-commerce module to this large community of DNN developers and users."
"This is really exciting news! AspDotNetStorefront’s commitment to the DNN platform will bring a proven e-commerce platform to the DNN community." said Shaun Walker, CEO of DNN Corporation.
AspDotNetStorefront ML/DNN includes the following e-commerce features:
- Designed for Stores up to 250,000 Products
- Search Engine-friendly URL’s and web pages to improve branding and search engine optimization
- Unique template designs and multiple page layout options to quickly create a professional-looking store
- Support for Master/Variant (Size/Color attribute) inventory items and buyer display
- Buyer level settings for loyalty or wholesale/distributor pricing
- One-Page Checkout
- Downloadable Products
- Product Ratings and Reviews
- Buyer accounts, gift registries, wish lists and other features to manage and strengthen customer relationships and increase up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Product listing and sorting options to help customers find what they’re looking for faster
- Multiple payment options for the most commonly-used customer payment types
- Advanced support for product descriptions, quantities, minimum orders and more
- Google Checkout & PayPal Support
- Hundreds of other features¦