- Visit your domain at http://webmail.YourDomain.com where YourDomain.com is your domain name, or click the Mail tab across the top of the screen.
- Click the "Envelope and Letter" icon next to the email account you want to access.
- You will be presented with the login screen for your default mail application.
- Congratulations – you’re all set! You can now manage your e-mail directly from Plesk.
Plesk 12 end-user series
17. How to access webmail in Plesk
This demo assumes you’ve already logged in to Plesk.
Now let’s learn how to access webmail.
You can either browse the the URL webmail.yourdomain.com (where yourdomain.com is your domain name), or click the "Mail" tab.
Then click this icon next to the email account you want to access.
In this case the default webmail application is SmarterMail, so you would be presented with its login screen to login.
That’s it! You can now manage your email directly from here, from within Plesk.
If you prefer, you can setup your account to work with an email client such as Outlook, Thunderbird or Macmail.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to access webmail through Plesk.
Content retrieved from: https://support.appliedi.net/kb/a1184/how-to-access-webmail-in-plesk.aspx.